Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Find My Past - Success


I took out a year's sub to Find My Past in February because I was enticed by the Shipping Records available there. Through these I was able to discover when my husband's Ball ancestors left the UK for Australia.

As this resource duplicates the information available on some of my other subs I have considered renewal.. Tonight I had time to investigate the recently adde4d Parish Records Collection. and to my delight found details for births and baptisms of my husband's Elms ancestors in thee London Docklands area. If Find My Past continues to add new databases that are not available elsewhere I will certainly renew my sub. All I need now is time to search for more ancestors in this new database.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...