Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Learning Log

A new tab Learning Log has appeared on this blog today. I wanted a spot where I could keep a record of my learning and my blog was an obvious choice.


As an educator I had a commitment to Lifelong Learning, I attended numerous professional development activities to aquire new knowlege, keep abreast of the latest research and learn new skills.

Now that I have retired from that field and have embraced genealogy and family history with a passion I am making a concerted effort to learn as much as I can about that subject. I will continue to be a Lifelong Learner as long as the old brain holds up.

On the Learning Log page of this blog I will be posting a list of the learning activities in which I participate. If I have blogged about the activity then I will add a link to the appropriate post. I wonder what other genealogists use as a Learning Log to record their educational progress.

As well as being an organisational tool for me  I hope that the page will act as a resource for others who are wondering what opportunities are available for Australian genealogists to expand their knowledge.

7 comments:

my Heritage Happens said...

I love your idea! Will be checking it out too! I should have started one when I started blogging.

A O'Brien said...

Great idea :)

GeniAus said...

Thanks for the positive feedback Cheryl and Aillin

Anonymous said...

click to view chanel handbag prices for promotion code fxwinter20off

Anonymous said...

view chanel wholesale for promotion code

Anonymous said...

must check chanel bags for cheap suprisely

Anonymous said...

view new hermes and get big save

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...