Sunday, May 20, 2012

I'm learning

Although I have had an Evernote account for over a year I have only gotten serious about using it recently.

I have Evernote Apps installed on four of my tech toys so that I have easy access to my notebooks from wherever I am. Rather than making learning this tool a chore I am learning on a needs basis.

Additionally I have subscribed to the Evernote Blogcast which, as well as featuring news snippets, gives tips on using Evernote. As I read the posts on this blog my confidence and competence in using this tool is growing. Following is a link to the post I learnt from today:

Quick Tip Friday: Capture Multiple Types of Media in a Single Note

1 comment:

A O'Brien said...

This is where I am with Evernote too, just testing it out and reading as many ideas as I can, in fact I made an 'Evernote Learning' folder in Evernote to clip all the useful tips I find.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...