Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Trove Tuesday - Cromwell Road

As I am presently holidaying in London I thought I would see what Trove could offer up on the street, Cromwell Road,  in which our hotel is located.

I found many references to The Natural History Museum which is further up the road. I was interested in one article about a Suffragette Museum at 41 Cromwell Road. I wonder if it is still there; as I can't find it via a Google search I may have to go for a walk down the road.

1947 'Suffragette Museum.', The Advertiser (Adelaide, SA : 1931 - 1954), 14 May, p. 11, viewed 5 November, 2012, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article30528230


1 comment:

Olga said...

According to Geneabloggers today is your Blogiversary! Happy third Blogiversary -:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...