Thursday, March 21, 2013

Kiwis at Rootstech

Voices from a table near me in the Family History Library on Monday sounded strangely familiar amongst the mostly American accents in the room.

I wandered over and said g'day to this group of ladies who told me they are part of Jan Gow's tour group. Jan's regular genealogy tour this year is coinciding with the Rootstech Conference.

Members of Jan Gow's tour group at work in the Family History Library

On Tuesday I spotted Australian expat, Michelle Patient, a New Zealand resident who is President of the New Zealand Society of Genealogists and geneablogging pal, Roger Moffat a proud Kiwi who lives in the US.

Michelle Patient and Roger Moffat

Together with the Australian contingent at Rootstech the New Zealanders make a formidable representation from downunder.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

G'day to all of you over there... am I jealous??? yes I am {chuckle} Thanks for your posts Jill.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...