Friday, May 24, 2013

The Final Rootstech Interview - in which the tables are turned

With the Sistas in Zion at Rootstech
It seems like eons ago that I was in Salt Lake City for the Rootstech Conference. While I was there I had an opportunity to interview, in a proper television studio, people from the world of genealogy. I posted most of these videos on my Youtube Channel as I was travelling. Then I boarded a cruise ship where the connection was not good enough to allow  me to post the last interview. Now I am home after an eight week holiday I am posting that last interview.


This  is quite different from the rest  of my Rootstech interviews as in it I take on the role of interviewee and am questioned by the delightful and lively Sistas in Zion, Sista Beehive and Sista Laurel.


3 comments:

Marian Pringle said...

Excellent interview Jill, I really enjoyed it. You look well. regards Marian Pringle

GeniAus said...

Thanks Marian, yes I'm fit and fat.

Celia Lewis said...

Absolutely fascinating interview, Jill! And didn't you have fun with it, too. I really enjoyed the lovely way the Sistas questioned you - they were very professional and relaxed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...