Sunday, May 24, 2015

SNGF - Not bad for a Foreigner

I don't often take part in Randy Seaver's "Saturday Night Genealogy Fun" activity becaause my weekends are usually filled with activities with my living family.

Randy's challenge this week is (in part):

For this week's mission (should you decide to accept it), I challenge you to:

1)  What states in the USA and what provinces in Canada have you visited or lived in?  

2)  Either list, or make a map of them (at the http://www.defocus.net/visitedstates/us-canada.html website) and indicate the following:

 red for states/provinces where you've not spent much time or seen very much.
*  amber for states/provinces  where you've at least slept and seen some sights.
 blue for states/provinces  you've spent a lot of time in or seen a fair amount of.
*  green for states/provinces  you've spent a great deal of time in on multiple visits.



GeniAus' North America Travel Map

I have ignored parts 3 and 4 of Randy's challenge as my ancestors came from other countries.

I think I have done pretty well for an Aussie. The map is useful to us as Mr GeniAus and I  are planning a road trip after Rootstech 2016. I just wonder which white parts will be warm enough for touring in February! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...