Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Will I see you at Rootstech?

Qantas recently announced the reintroduction of direct flights from Sydney to San Francisco so I hopped on the internet this morning to see if I could spend my Frequent Flyer points on a return flight that would land me in the US within cooee of Salt Lake City.

BINGO! I managed to get a booking - now I just need to organise some internal flights, accommodation in Salt Lake City and then in San Francisco for some retail therapy prior to returning to Australia. I'm hoping the Rootstech people publish accommodation details on therie website soon.

I'm wondering which of my genimates will be joining me at Rootstech 2016.

Genimates at Rootstech 2015



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, I'm glad you have starting the booking process. I'm visiting my cousin in Florida on the way first. I've still got to do my internal bookings depending on the meet ups at SLC I will decide when to fly in. Regards Fran

Unknown said...

Hi, I have been thinking about it, so maybe will now put it into action.

Heather

Caitie G said...

I wish :( Two in a row is just not feasible for me, financially speaking.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...