Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Back on Deck

On deck with Mr GeniAus
After my trip to Salt Lake City for Rootstech and the immensely successful Congress_2018 in Sydney I fell in a heap due to an unwanted souvenir I must have brought back from Salt Lake City.

I went down with the Influenza B bug and spent ten days in bed before Mr GeniAus and I took off on our recent Asian adventure (8 countries in five weeks). I usually schedule a a few blog posts to cover the time I am away on holidays but this time, because I was feeling so poorly I neglected to do so. So this poor old blog has been dormant for a while.

I did manage to keep in touch with genealogy news while I was away and posted something nearly each day on my GeniAus Facebook Page (https://www.facebook.com/geniauspage/). I use this medium to share  interesting announcements, news and posts that I encounter in my geneareading each day. If you have not yet liked this page you might find some useful gems here and get a dose of GeniAus when I am unable to blog.

Now I am playing catchup and am replying to emails and messages I received while away. I have found several new cousin connections via DNA and some have found me via my website. A few www.geniaus.net. folk have reached out for help and I have tried to assist them.

Once I have cleared my commitments I hope to resume regular blogging.



2 comments:

GenieJen said...

Good to hear you have recovered from the dreaded flu and have been on another trip.

Crissouli said...

Welcome back..
I have included your blog in INTERESTING BLOGS in FRIDAY FOSSICKING at
https://thatmomentintime-crissouli.blogspot.com/2018/05/friday-fossicking-4th-may-2018.html
Thank you, Chris

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...